The beginning of knowledge is the discovery of something we do not understand. — Frank Herbert (1920–1986)
Here a the slides of some of my previous talks. More files will added in a close future.
- Robust Hidden Markov Models Inference in the Presence of Label Noise. Seminar at the CITEC Center of Excellence of the University of Bielefeld, 2014.
- Robust Hidden Markov Models Inference in the Presence of Label Noise. Course at the Institute of Statistics, Biostatistics and Actuarial Sciences (ISBA) at UCL, 2014.
- Mutual Information: an Adequate Tool for Feature Selection ? Invited seminar in the SAMM team at University Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne, 2013.
- Machine Learning: from Data to Knowledge. ICTEAM tutorial seminar at UCL, 2013.
- Label Noise-Tolerant Hidden Markov Models. Paper presentation at ECML-PKDD, 2011. A video of this presentation is available on videolectures.net.
- Using SVMs with randomised feature spaces: an extreme learning approach. Paper presentation at ESANN, 2010. Videos will be shortly added.